The company was incorporated in terms of The Companies Act (Chapter 24:03) in February 2013 and commenced full scale operations in the same year after initially doing commodities broking.
Rehoboth Wells (Pvt) Ltd. is a company that imports and exports with major international associates. The company procures a wide range of equipment from various sectors of the economy. Rehoboth Wells is headquartered at Pax House, Harare, Zimbabwe.
- To ensure a provision of top notch quality services and commodities that meet customer expectations, in the process endeavoring to foster mutually beneficial business relationships with our clients.
- To endeavor to create a conducive working environment for our employees, invest in skills development as well as continual professional development while we strive to have our employees maximise their potential.
To be a successful service provider of top-notch quality commodities to our various clients worldwide.
In our quest to achieve our vision, we are guided by the following core values:
Suppliers of all quality products and best service.
OUR QUALITY POLICY
We promise to give a personalised high quality service through the provision of quality, reliable and efficient products and services to our clients and seek to develop lasting relationships with them. Our goal is for our clients to have a viable business and achieve their corporate goals.
CORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY
1. Employment creation – local community
2. Education to the less privileged
3. Donation of books to schools
4. Rehabilitation of feeder roads in source areas for raw materials
5. Donation of hospital amenities
The company is led by a passionate management team, who are focused and committed to customer satisfaction and have diverse experience gained in the service industry.
BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Professor M Gunduza Chairman
Mrs Maureen Meda Founder and CEO
Eunice Rogers Director Logistics/ PR
Mr Washington Meda Director Finance
Mrs Margret Masaka Legal
Mr Trust Ruwanga Human Resources
Mrs Elizabeth Ruwanga Administration
Maureen Meda serves the company as the Founding Director of Rehoboth Wells Private Limited. She leads a team of different departments which are all focused on delivering value for the customers.